Friday 26 December 2014

Dead December Awaiting messiah !

Dead december is out again and what more fitting since it is end of december!
new tunes sounds wicked!
first track Aurora brings some really heavy mix between carach angren synth and classic heavy metal tones...
the song latches on with its heavy riffs! descending into a very melodic ghost kinda rocky type of song!
the singer caught me off guard quite a few times,
not only the way but the fact he is able to reach the exact vocals tones as Dani filth utilizes
which for me is awesome!

the song has a serious beautiful melodi along with hammering drums and chugging guitars... very epic solos... perfect feel nor to fast nor to slow..
as we decent back into the next track
we are straight away feeling the kind of early rock feel really like Ghost
I think  it reminds me.
deep growling vocals pentrates your mind like spears of shiva...
power metalish guitar riffs working their way as the keybord re appars beautifuly !
The songs has a nice flow really,
perfect headbanging material most of the time...
some parts sounds a bit doom metal influenced,
not sure what other will think! but I personally am looking forward to the new album!
when I listen more to the songs I feel more Cradle of filth feel over the guitar riffs...
I am sure both Cradle and the band would be pleased!
with this release,
due check out Dead December nice metal band from Sweden!
and have a listen to their new songs below!


No comments:

Post a Comment